Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Make It Great

The holidays are finally over and life has semi gone back to normal for most people. For me, I just like to complicate things more than they need to be. I am currently on a work trip to Boston to get shit done. I figured that if I already had to travel, I should just make a pit stop and see my family in Ohio. So that is what I did from Jan 1-5th. Ma Novak was super surprised and I got to see Scotties new baby, family, and friends…totally perfect!!! Now, I am in Boston, on my birthday week, feeling like I need to get home and get my “new year” started.

With that being said, it is now that time of the year where everyone reevaluates their lives and wants to be a better person. <<insert fart noise>> I don't need to be a better person (lol--dont judge me you asshole), I really just want to have a healthy kid and be happy in the New Year…nothing too crazy. I figured writing down a list of things for the New Year is always a good plan right??
Mommy Wise:
1. Be a badass mom
2. Breastfeed as long as possible
3. Be patient, kind and loving to Levi
   a. Still go on a date or two every once in a while
   b.Am I a dick to have to make that one of my “goals”?…Man, I suck. Sorry Boss.
4. Instill “We will watch your baby-you go out” with Sam and Brian
   a.Stick to it

Workout Wise:
Crossfit goals:
1. Lose baby weight
2. Thirty unbroken double unders---without peeing if possible
3. Toes to bar, I need to figure that shit out.
4. Back Squat of 240/250, Bench 140/150

Sync
1. Get back into teaching

Levi
1. Be supportive and understanding with Levi’s workout and eating routines.
    a. He has always done it for you, so it’s only right to be in his corner

Work:
1. Enjoy work
   a.Strive to be happy
   b.Make someone laugh throughout the day
2. Close at least 2 New Product Development projects

Real life:
1. Put down my cell phone
2. Get rid of all clothing with rips, holes or tears.
   a.This goes for tank tops that are worn as undershirts that no one sees. Don't be a slob.
3. Take more photos
4. Put our relationship first
5. Be awesome every day---like the Kid President would want.
Baby J and Momma Stats:

How far along? 26.3 weeks --- 13 inch man boot per "relatable sizes of the baby
pregnany-weeks-25-26-27-28-baby-size

Sleep: I suck at sleeping lately and have been sleeping in the guest bedroom with Murphy-dog so I don't wake up LJ
Best moment this week: Surprise I'm HOMEEEEEEE!! I went home to surprise my mom and dad before a work trip to Boston!!
Miss Anything? Wine. 
Movement: Tiny Dancer
Workouts: I went to LA Fitness when I was home and took a spin class and then worked legs and it was ridiculous. Everyone was staring at me like they had never seen a pregnant lady squatting. Get out of here with that shit globo-gym.
Food cravings: Pa Novak made ribs and sauerkraut on the 1st and I was in heaven
Belly Button: Innie
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Returning from a work trip to Boston and all the Christmas decorations being taken down....without me having to do it

Do Great Things
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment