Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Nesting is No Joke

I have never been the world’s most “clean” person. My car always has at least 7 shoes and gym clothes in it. If my hair is in a braid it is more than likely I haven’t washed it in 2+ days. I have no issue with the fact that my bonus room hasn’t been vacuumed in 4 weeks and my windows haven’t been touched in 6 months. I am totally fine with that, don't judge me. 


Now that tiny Miss Princess Face is fast approaching, I cannot get enough cleaning done. I would be the happiest person on the planet if I could vacuum all day.  The weekends are now a whirlwind of organization and dusting. I feel like we have reorganized the whole upstairs to make room for all of her gear.
We have been working very hard to get her nursery in order lately. The best thing was getting her closet organized. I have 0-6 month clothes in her closet and 6+ in a spare closet. Why does this kid have so many clothes already?? She already has like 15 pairs of shoes…what is that about? I don’t even like shoes but little tiny ones are sooo damn cute.

This organization and constant need to cross things off the “to do list” has even made its way to the workplace. I have my “maternity leave” plan all laid out, the next steps in the project, and exactly what protocols/reports needs to be written. I am lucky enough to have about 15 weeks with my replacement so I have been getting him more and more up to speed every day so that gives me warm fuzzies. I really hope that I can keep up this good attitude for the next 9 weeks and keep getting shit done before she makes her debut!

Baby J and Momma Stats:

How far along? 31 weeks---at the last ultrasound she was a whopping 3 lbs 10 oz and in the 80th percentile for overall size.  She was a full 1 lb 1 oz bigger than normal---helloooo Novak. OR she is the size of the front wheel of a kids big wheel bike...check it
Sleep: Some tossing and turning but I have been waking up rested
Best moment this week: the Raleigh flea market for sure. We got an old window sill for her bow holder and have possibly picked out a chandelier that I want to put in her room for lighting
Miss Anything? Not really this week
Movement: She has been very distracting lately now that the movements are so pronounced. I feel like I could sit all day and just watch her!! She is crazytown.

Workouts: I have been put on “hey you are getting pretty pregnant now” watch at crossfit. No more box jumps, lower weights all around, and just more overall attention. Thanks friends!! You obviously know that I am bull headed J
Food cravings: Still Strawberries . The other day I had a shitty day at work and just absolutely needed to have mint chocolate chip ice cream and chicken tenders for dinner.  So that’s what we had  to eat!!
Belly Button: Innie still---it’s getting wayyy shallower
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking Forward To: Last trip to Tecate Mexico on Monday and then flying to Ohio for my baby shower!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT IS BABY SHOWER TIME ALREADY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment