Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Violet Beauregarde or Stay Puft Marshmallow??

The time has come to revisit this beautiful meme that was used in the blog post Are You Fat or Pregnant. I have finally hit Violet Beauregarde status. I am thinking I have 1-2 weeks until I fall subject to “I will cut you” and then everyone should just not speak to me because I will be cranky.
Up until today I have been feeling awesome about my weight gain (22-25lbs depending on the time of day) and my level of overall bloatedness (is that even a word?). I went to bed yesterday with that feeling of, “Man my feet hurt a bit” but thought it was no big deal because I stood more than normal at work, and I went to spin class. Then I woke up and BOOM my feet and hands were swollen like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
We all know that my fat Novak sausage fingers are already size gigantic so any extra girth to them is absolutely unwelcome. Here is a lil' instagram of Pa Novak, my nephew Clay, and my hand to show you what I am talking about.
So needless to say I was having one of those “Wow, you are getting pretty large and pregnant and your face is pretty damn puffy.” Then, I made the mistake of doing a 4 week to 35 week pic stitch just to add some salt to my wound. Check that out. That my friends is what I call a fake smile. 
I sent that picture with a text that read "Remember when I was skinny and my face wasn’t puffy" to my wonderful friend Sam and she immediately responded with this ditty.

I might need to watch this every day because I was laughing so hard I was crying. I need to suck it up because all in all, I am rocking this pregnancy out and I only have a few more weeks to enjoy it!

I hope everyone is feeling like Cinderella and smelling like pine needles today J

Baby J and Momma Stat
How far along? 35 weeks and ~5.5 lbs which is something called a canary melon
Sleep: I have been waking up around 3 every morning to go pee
Best moment this week: finishing up some decorations for her nursery!! I am so stoked for that blog post!!
Miss Anything? Being comfortable and breathing normal
Movement: She is like a giant snake that has no room to move. Everything is a giant roll instead of kicks
Workouts: I am doing the RTPcrossfit Open at a pretty scaled level. Also, Still spinning on Thursdays and sundays
Food cravings: I have been loving on some ghetto target eggos and strawberries. Did you know they made funfetti eggos? That shit is my jam.
Belly Button: Innie on the right, semi flat on the left
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking Forward To: Finishing up her nursery

Do great things
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment