Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

8 Month Catch Up


This is my promise to get back into blogging. Its been 8 months since my last post about throwing in the towel with BFing and moving strictly to pumping. What a journey that was. Lots have happened in the last 8 months. Ready for the recap? 
June:
Based off of the last post, something was going on with Nolan eating. We went to the allergist to see what the deal was. Dude got all the back pricks to see if he was allergic to dairy like I suspected. He wasn’t allergic but was sensitive to it along with cats and dogs….Anyone want two cats?? They are cuddlers and lovers. Free for nothing.
Summer:
Aubin is quite the busy woman. She did baseball with her friend Eli all summer and truly this picture makes my softball loving heart explode. The stance, the look, my God she is so cool.

She also started doing gymnastics at Wake Gymnastics. Those girls are hella no joke. She is becoming quite the Simon Biles. Too bad she cant figure out if she wants to do cartwheels right handed or left. We will get there. 
Aubs also started Crossfit. She looks forward to class every Sunday and loves working out with miss Rachael. I find her doing squats and burpees at the most random times. It's fantastic to show her that working out is fun and not a punishment for eating something. Look out CrossFit games 2030!
October:
This month was insane to all of us. I accepted a new job at Cisco as a Program Manager and I have never been happier. The team is amazing and really making a difference in both the company and in the real world. The culture of the organization is such a perfect fit for me and my family…flexible, trusting, and truly caring of what their employees are doing.

Because of the new job, it pushed baby Nono's surgery up 2 months to get it completed under my old insurance (I already hit my deductible with having a baby in Feb.) WHAT? NOLAN HAD SURGERY? Yeah, he did. I'm sure he would not want it blasted all over the internet on what procedure he had, so I will keep that to our family. He went in like a champion and the whole ordeal was harder on Levi and me than it was on him. He seemed perfectly fine about 3 days post op. My little trooper dude.
Halloween: get on this level. Aub was OBSESSED with watching The Magic School Bus. Like OBSESSED. So what did she want to be for Halloween? Miss Frizzle. Fantastic sister lets do that. I get her a dress from @KPeaOrigional and bought a $25 Liz the Lizard Purse. We made a damn school bus out of the wagon. This little, special, amazing, super perfect, tiny adult decides 2 days before Halloween that she isn’t down for Miss Frizzle, and wants to be a Super monster. Sorry Charlie.

December: It's Christmas. No family in town just us as a family of 4. Just the way I like it.
We had been kicking around the idea of buying a new home and getting into a new school district for Aubin who will be moving to kindergarten in 17 months!!!! Praise be. So we pulled the trigger on building a new house in Apex. I have never been so excited. We have picked out all of our options and everything and now we wait for long build! We have a tentative move in of September!! More to come on that as the house goes up! If you have any tips for building let me know!


Do great things
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment