Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

The Most Beautiful Christmas Angel Ever

Ever since I can remember Christmas was never my thing. It lost is luster for me when it became all about stressing over the perfect presents and spending more money than I have. Don't even get me started on dragging all of the damn red and green decoration rubbermades from out of the attic. That shit if for the birds. Evil takes a form in assembling the Christmas tree. Lights, ornaments and sticky candy canes for animals and babies to break...not to mention cuts all over my hands from the fake plastic needles. Aubin seem to like it though. 
Well this year the tides are beginning to turn.  This tiny princess is making me love all things red and Santa! I mean LOOK at her!! How could you not be excited for this madness??

I have the great fortune of knowing an awesome guy from the gym whose wife is an amazing photographer. We set up a mini session to get some photos of tiny done for Christmas cards and some family Picts. We had to decorate the house BEFORE thanksgiving (the cardinal sin of all thanksgiving lovers) I went Pinterest crazy and had a whole countertop of props, a shit ton of outfit changes and a lighted backdrop. We used her deer head in her nursery for some super cute mistletoe pictures too!!

In two hours I could not have been more happy with the photos we got. I have no idea how I am going to pick my favorites out of all these!! Aubin should basically be a baby model. Here is the link to all of her pictures!!! 


If you need a GREAT photographer look up Three Regions Photography here! She does amazing work and has really decent prices as well!! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Do Great Things!!
Linds&Aubin

1 comment:

  1. So totes adorbs :) I just love that she lets you dress her up like the little doll baby she is - beautiful pics, beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete